WHAT RESIN FLOORING OPTIONS ARE THERE?
Resin flooring is fast becoming the commercial floor of choice as well as being one of the best, cost effective industrial floor choices for decades.
From hygiene and performance, to good looks and durability, our resin flooring systems are carefully selected and installed to suit each clients individual requirements. With resin flooring, there doesn’t need to be a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Colours and surface finishes can be matched to suit your process or environment as the sky is the limit with resin flooring choices. We have even got wall coverings to match.
With a huge range of resin floors, we’ve got an option, colour or texture that will be a perfect fit for you and your project.
Take a look at some of the floor and wall resin systems we install:
Commercial and Decorative Resin Flooring Systems
We’ve got a wide range of resin floor systems and finish to complement your commercial space:
- Decorative Epoxy Floor Coatings – Floor paint and coatings including water based and solvent free smooth and slip resistant systems.
- Flow Applied Epoxy Floors – Epoxy systems applied traditionally from 1mm to 3mm in high gloss.
- Liquid Vinyl Comfort Flooring – Next generation polyurethane floors with sound deadening options and underfloor heating compatible.
- Resilient Polyurethane Floors – 2-4mm smooth and light anti-slip flexible polyurethane flooring.
- Seamless Epoxy Terrazzo – 6-8mm seamless diamond polished epoxy terrazzo floors.
- Micro Topping – 2-3mm micro cement polished concrete flooring.
- Polyaspartic Flake – 2mm fast cure, no odour polyaspartic flake flooring.
Industrial Resin Flooring
If it protection and aesthetics your’e looking for, we’ve got a range of industrial floor finishes to suit your project:
- Industrial Resin Floor Coatings – Medium duty high build floor coatings including anti-slip and solvent free systems.
- Flow Applied Epoxy Flooring – Poured epoxy floors with decontamination certification.
- Food Grade Polyurethane Screed – 6,9 and 12mm trowel applied heavy duty polyurethane screeds.
- Resilient Polyurethane Floors – Resilient PU floors with a choice of smooth or anti-slip surfaces.
- HD Industrial Polyurethane Floors – 4mm smooth matt finish (MF) flooring with high resistance.
- Epoxy Quartz Screeds – 4 & 6mm anti-slip multi coloured quartz hygienic screed resin flooring.
- Levelling Screeds – For rapid levelling and refurbishment of worn or uneven factory and warehouse flooring.
Car Park Resin Flooring
Your car park may be the first area customers or clients see. Make sure that it creates the right impression and is safe and marked out for ease of use. We’ve got the knowledge and experience to create a great first impression:
- Basement Parking Deck Coatings – Standard and fast cure resin options with no odour for basement parking garages.
- Intermediate Car Park Deck Coatings – Standard and flexible resin car park deck options for new build and refurbishment.
- Exposed & Top Deck Waterproof Membranes – Trafficable UV resistant top deck systems to protect parking structures.
If you are looking for a resin flooring system and need some guidance, give us a call. Our friendly technical staff can assist with product selection for your next seamless floor. We can also assist with site surveys and specification writing to make your next resin flooring project go smoothly.
With a full preparation and installation service, Ecoflor can complete your resin floor installation around your existing process while your business continues unhindered. Dust free, snag free, on time and on budget, you can Trust in our Specialist Resin Flooring. That’s why major Plc’s choose Ecoflor time and time again.
Click on request a quote to send an instant enquiry or browse our flooring solutions above.