WHAT RESIN FLOORING OPTIONS ARE THERE?
Resin flooring is fast becoming the commercial floor of choice as well as being one of the best, cost effective industrial floor choices for decades.
From hygiene and performance, to good looks and durability, our systems are carefully selected and installed to suit each clients individual requirements. With our wide range of products and systems, there doesn’t need to be a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Colour options and surface finishes can be matched to suit your process or environment as the sky is the limit with resin flooring choices. We also have resin wall coverings to match.
Take a look at some of the seamless resin flooring and wall resin systems we install and see what this flooring offers:
Commercial and Decorative Resin Flooring Systems
We’ve got a wide range of seamless floors to complement your commercial space:
- Decorative Epoxy Coatings – Floor paint and coatings including water based and solvent free smooth and slip resistant systems.
- Epoxy Concrete Floor Paint – Low cost water based concrete floor paint with good chemical resistance.
- Flow Applied Epoxy Resin Flooring – Epoxy systems flow applied traditionally from 1mm to 3mm in high gloss.
- Liquid Vinyl Comfort Flooring – Next generation polyurethane floors with sound deadening options and underfloor heating compatible.
- Resilient Polyurethane Floors – 2-4mm smooth and light anti-slip flexible polyurethane flooring.
- Seamless Epoxy Terrazzo – 6-8mm seamless diamond polished epoxy terrazzo floors.
- Micro Topping – 2-3mm micro cement polished concrete flooring.
- Polyaspartic Flake – 2mm fast cure, no odour polyaspartic flake flooring.
- MMA Flake & Quartz – 3mm fast cure, methyl methacrylate coating.
Industrial Resin Flooring
If it protection and aesthetics your’e looking for, we’ve got a range of industrial floor finishes and high quality epoxy resin flooring coatings to suit your project:
- Industrial Floor Paint – Medium duty high build resin floor coating including anti-slip and solvent free epoxy resin coating.
- Flow Applied Epoxy Flooring – Poured resin floor with decontamination certification.
- Food Grade Polyurethane Resin Screed – 6,9 and 12mm trowel applied heavy duty HF and UD polyurethane screeds.
- Resilient Polyurethane Floors – Resilient PU floors with a choice of smooth or anti-slip surfaces.
- HD Industrial Polyurethane Floors – 4mm smooth matt finish (MF) flooring with high resistance.
- Epoxy Quartz Screeds – 4 & 6mm anti-slip multi coloured quartz hygienic screed flooring.
- Leveling Screeds – For rapid leveling and refurbishment of worn or uneven factory and warehouse flooring.
Car Park Flooring, Car Park Paint and Coatings
Your car park may be the first area customers or clients see. Make sure that it creates the right impression and is safe and marked out for ease of use. We’ve got the knowledge and experience to create a great first impression:
- Basement Parking Deck Coatings – Standard and fast cure options with no odour for basement parking garages including damp proofing membranes.
- Intermediate Car Park Deck Coatings – Standard and flexible car park deck options for new build and refurbishment.
- Exposed & Top Deck Waterproof Membranes – Trafficable UV resistant top deck systems to protect parking structures.
The Importance of Surface Preparation
The correct floor preparation is the key to the application of any type of resin flooring system. Whether it’s a small restaurant or a large warehouse coating project, we focus the same level of attention to each.
All resin systems rely on a mechanical bond to the substrate for a key, and for long term performance. Without good surface preparation the capital you expend on your flooring project is wasted.
What To Do Next
Contact us today if you are looking to get resin flooring installed. You can click on request a quote to send an instant enquiry for our range of products or browse our flooring solutions above. You can also give our customer service hotline a call on 0333 1234 385 to discuss further.