POLYURETHANE FLOORING & PU RESIN OPTIONS
Polyurethane flooring has traditionally been the resin flooring system of choice for the industrial sector, with heavy duty polyurethane floor screeds having chemical resistance to attack from the like of lactic acids, it has been the back bone of food process and beverage manufacturing since the early 1970’s.
With less sensitivity to humidity and the ability to be applied directly to concrete floors and be steam cleaned the differences between epoxy and polyurethane floor finishes became clearer.
Now, the range of polyurethane resin flooring has been expanded further to encompass the newer types of resinous floor covering, the new generation, easy to clean polyurethanes.
With the newer generation pu floor systems, our range expanded to not only include polyurethane coatings and steam cleanable polyurethane screeds, but also the wide range of resilient polyurethane floors and liquid vinyl comfort floors.
Polyurethane has become one of the most important additions to our flooring solutions with many of our car parks floor surfacing systems including polyurethane options. Some of our standard car park deck systems are based around a polyurethane floor coating, giving life and service benefits over epoxy resin.
With UV stability and a wide range of colours and with standard colours including white, the newer generation pu floors really do offer a long term solution over sheet vinyl systems, with estimated life cycles of around 40 years. When it comes to value engineering and life cost assessments of flooring options, polyurethane flooring definitely is an option to look at. Polyurethanes are no longer limited to industrial floors and industrial environments, but commercial applications requiring freedom of colour and uv stability can benefit from pu flooring’s resistance to high traffic.
Let’s take a look at the polyurethane floor options we can install for your next project:
Polyurethane Floor Coatings
- Solvent Free Polyurethane Floor Coatings – High build semi-flexible floor coatings typically gloss 400 microns in 2 coats – smooth & slip resistant.
- Water Based Polyurethane Floor Seal – Typically thin section PU floor seals with UV resistance in clear or coloured options.
- Liquid Vinyl Comfort Flooring – Next generation polyurethane floors with sound deadening options and underfloor heating compatible.
- Resilient Polyurethane Floors – 2-4mm smooth and light anti-slip flexible polyurethane flooring.
- Food Grade Polyurethane Screed – 6,9 and 12mm trowel applied heavy duty polyurethane screeds.
- Smooth Polyurethane Topping – 2-3mm smooth matt economical polyurethane flooring.
- Heavy Duty MF Polyurethane Topping – 4-6mm smooth heavy duty polyurethane flooring.
- Seamless PU Terrazzo – 8mm seamless diamond polished polyurethane terrazzo floors.
If you are looking for a resin flooring system and need some guidance, give us a call. Our friendly technical staff can assist with product selection for your next seamless floor. We can also assist with site surveys and specification writing to make your next resin flooring project go smoothly.
With a full preparation and installation service, Ecoflor can complete your resin floor installation around your existing process while your business continues unhindered. Dust free, snag free, on time and on budget, you can Trust in our Specialist Resin Flooring. That’s why major Plc’s choose Ecoflor time and time again.
Click on request a quote to send an instant enquiry for our range of products or browse our flooring solutions above.