EPOXY FLOORING & EPOXY COATING OPTIONS
Epoxy flooring has been the mainstay of cost effective seamless poured floor choices for decades and with a wide range of colours and its attractive, gloss finish, quality epoxy finishes stand the test of time.
From garage floors to heavy duty, chemical resistance applications, epoxy resin floor paints, epoxy floor coating and epoxy toppings can protect your concrete floor as they are water resistant and can withstand heavy traffic.
You are not limited to just paint either. With easily modified curing time of up to 24 hours and standard colours through to RAL, BS and Pantone references, your floor system will be a perfect fit for your environment, needs and budget.
Modern systems are solvent free and offer a flooring solution that is easy to clean and maintain and highly recommended where a high gloss finish is required.
Our operatives are trained to apply damp proof membranes, primers, coatings and toppings and industrial epoxy will provide an economic floor finish that will improve aesthetics immediately. Even our epoxy floor paint and epoxy resin floor coatings will change the look of basic concrete and industrial floors dramatically for the lowest possible outlay.
Let’s take a look at the epoxy types we can install for your next project:
Epoxy Resin Floor Coatings
- Water Based Epoxy Floor Coatings – Water-bourne satin epoxy floor sealers and coatings typically 100 microns per coat – clear or coloured and better than most standard garage flooring paints.
- Solvent Free Epoxy Floor Coatings – High build epoxy floor coatings typically gloss 400 microns in 2 coats – smooth & slip resistant paint coating options.
- High Grip Epoxy Floor Coatings – Build up system typically 3 coats with anti-slip epoxy paint finish.
- Thin Section Epoxy Flake – Epoxy base coat and clear top coat with PVA flake broadcast for a high quality, decorative finish.
Epoxy Floor Toppings
- Flow Applied Epoxy Resin Flooring – Epoxy resin floor systems applied traditionally from 1mm to 3mm in high gloss.
- Seamless Epoxy Terrazzo – 6-8mm seamless diamond polished epoxy terrazzo floors.
- Colored Epoxy Screed – 4 & 6mm trowel applied heavy duty epoxy screeds.
- Epoxy Quartz Screeds – 4 & 6mm anti-slip multi coloured quartz hygienic screed resin flooring.
How Long Does It Take To Install
While every project is different, typically for an epoxy coating project up to 500m2, we can usually prepare the floor using our diamond grinding method and on the same day delivery of our resins and hardeners will complete. From there we can install a standard cure high build floor paint within 48 hours to hand back.
Ecoflor will undertake all of the floor zone works from preparation, floor repairs, levelling and floor system installation so you can have piece of mind we have everything covered.
What To Do Next
If you are looking for an epoxy system and need some guidance, give us a call. Our friendly technical staff can assist with product selection for your next seamless floor. We can also assist with site surveys and specification writing to make your next resin flooring project go smoothly.
With a full preparation and installation service, Ecoflor can complete your resin floor installation around your existing process while your business continues unhindered. Dust free, snag free, on time and on budget, you can Trust in our Specialist Resin Flooring. That’s why major Plc’s choose Ecoflor time and time again.
Click on request a quote to send an instant enquiry for our range of products or browse our flooring solutions above.